CMS now provides a full range of professional planning services, including:
- Development Applications for residential, commercial and industrial development
- Site investigation and subdivision feasibility assessment
- Subdivision project management
- Rezoning proposals (Planning Proposals)
- Environmental Assessment
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Social Impact Assessment
- Social Research & Demographic Analysis
- Community Engagement and Stakeholder Management
- Planning and environmental approvals, including negotiation of outcomes through relevant local, state and Federal government agencies
The CMS Planning Team is lead by Peter Laybutt, who has over 25 years experience in facilitating approvals for residential, commercial and industrial development projects across both Metropolitan and Regional NSW.
Please call CMS Surveyors and Planners on 9971 4802 to discuss how we can assist you with your next project.