As the name suggests, Boundary Surveys are carried out to clearly locate boundaries and may be useful in the following situations:
- where there is a boundary dispute
- prior to the installation of fencing and/or retaining walls
- to ensure the correct positioning of a proposed dwelling/construction before commencing building works
- for purposes of Subdivision or Consolidation of Land
- to assist with the creation of an Easement Plan such as a Right of Carriageway or an Easement to Drain Water
- where a property is under Old System or Limited Title. In this case a modern plan of survey registered at the Land and Property Information (LPI) will be part of the process to convert the title to Torrens Title.
- wherever the position of natural boundaries need to be defined such as for tidal (mean high water mark) and non-tidal (creeks and rivers).
Contact Us for more information about our boundary surveying services.